fresh out th ol' temple!

fresh out th ol' temple!

my dress!

my dress!

me & my bro's

me & my bro's

the face

the face
I love you Aaron!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

harley 2008, southern utah

Though the weather forecast for the memorial day weekend was horrible, we took the Harley's down anyway...but we were able to convince Ashley that even though she brought her mountain bike....what she REALLY wanted to do was drive the Yukon pulling the trailer JUST in case the weather got nasty.  The weather got nasty but the men felt they needed to grow some hair on their chests (Aaron)  so they stuck it out in the rain & snow.   We women, (Ashley, Heather, and Sharee) spent the rainy and sub-zero segments in the Yukon.  

Trip Highlights:  Ashley driving the Yukon and Trailer through narrow, windy park roads and tunnels, never having pulled a trailer before;  The hot-tub in our room, at the B&B in Torrey (which we kicked Doug and Sharee out of), And Antimone, UT.- Just kidding! Aaron thought he could convince me that we should buy land there....not gonna happen. EVER. Oh! and Pine Valley.  The last day of our trip we took a one and a half hour ride -to and from- Pine Valley, UT;  just west (as the bird flies) :)  of Cedar City. Beautiful little town.  Now....I wouldn't mind gettin' some land out there!
xo

4 comments:

Brian & Mindy said...

Sounds fun! I am so glad that you have a blog. I love to hear how everyone is doing. love you both.

g* said...

yeah! so glad i can look you guys up when i am in need of a hezz fix! we need to get together!!! maybe when you get back from palo alto! love you!

Ashley Shae said...

Hey...it's good to see that you have set up a blog too! You need to re-phrase that as the bird flies to as the "red-winged black bird flies." Haha...I enjoyed that.

Harmony said...

congrats on starting a blog...i am not sad I missed that trip!