fresh out th ol' temple!

fresh out th ol' temple!

my dress!

my dress!

me & my bro's

me & my bro's

the face

the face
I love you Aaron!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Brian & Andrea's Wedding!

So,
Brian & Andrea did it! they had a beautiful wedding, the reception was held at the Snowbasin Lodge in Huntsville, Utah. It was sooo beautiful. Apparently the lodge was designed/built by the same guy who did the Grand America, and Little America Hotels in SLC. The lodge up at Snowbasin was built for the Olympics, and is very spacious.....and has BIG BEAUTIFUL BATHROOMS!! Andrea's dress was so pretty, and Brian was pretty smokin' himself! I think Aaron will have to have his ties monogrammed with ARA on the inside from now on. I have pictures and will try to upload soon. I'm still trying to learn how to set up an album on picasa or whatever and upload it to the page, but as you can tell, i haven't figured it out yet!

1 comment:

Adrea said...

Congrats to your brother and his wife!